“Personally Identifiable Information” means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, name, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address, and billing information. You will be asked to provide Personally Identifiable Information under various circumstances when using the Website, including when registering an account or when scheduling services.
“Anonymous Information” means information which does not enable identification of an individual User, such as aggregated information about the use of the Website and services. When visitors come to the Website, we collect and aggregate information indicating, among other things, which pages of the Website were visited, the order in which they were visited and which hyperlinks were “clicked”, and what types of searches are run (including the information collected from those search inputs and responses). Collecting such information involves the logging of IP addresses and the operating system and browser software used by each visitor to the Website. Although such information is not personally identifiable, it may be possible to determine from an IP address a User’s Internet service provider and the geographic location of his or her point of connectivity. Anonymous Information includes a User’s submissions to the Website and any evaluations or results, individually or in the aggregate, of such submissions; provided the User’s identity is not associated with such submissions and evaluations when used or disclosed by us.
If you choose to register and create a login account with the Website, we require you to submit information that may include Personally Identifiable Information. We will also collect data from your submissions to the Website. You represent and warrant that you have the necessary rights and authorizations to submit, use, and authorize Owner to use such third party Personally Identifiable Information and submissions.
How We Use Your Information. We do not collect any Personally Identifiable Information from you unless you voluntarily choose to disclose such information. In order to take advantage of certain services and features on our Website, you must provide certain Personally Identifiable Information and Anonymous Information to us during the registration process, including your name, telephone number, and e-mail address. In order to process your payment for services, we will collect your credit card number, expiration date, and billing address. All financial information is encrypted in our System as described in the Security section below.
Your Personally Identifiable Information may be collected and used by us to track transactions conducted by you on the Website, including which services you scheduled and information we require for payment. If you submit Personally Identifiable Information to us through the Website, then we will use your Personally Identifiable Information to improve our services to you, to contact you, and to identify and authenticate your access to the Website’s services that you are authorized to access. In addition, we use Anonymous Information in aggregate form to build higher quality, more useful online services by performing statistical analyses of the collective characteristics and behavior of our Users, and by measuring demographics and interests regarding specific areas of the Website.
We may use your email address to send you updates, offers for our products and services, and a newsletter or news regarding our services. We may send you email service notifications that are related to your account or products and services in which you are enrolled. These include emails that provide account information, answer your questions about a product or service, facilitate or confirm a sale, or fulfill a legal or regulatory disclosure requirement.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies. Some of our Website pages may utilize “cookies” and other tracking technologies. A “cookie” is a small text file that may be used, for example, to collect information about Website activity. Some cookies and other technologies may serve to recall Personally Identifiable Information previously provided by a User. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether to accept them and how to remove them. You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser. If you disable or block cookies, some features of the Website that make your experience more efficient will be disabled and some of our services will not function properly.
We may collect and analyze traffic on our Website by keeping track of the IP addresses of our visitors. IP addresses are unique numeric identifiers that are assigned to each computer browser accessing the Internet. An IP address, by itself, cannot identify you personally. However, when combined with other information provided by your Internet service provider, your IP address can be used to identify the computer originating a message.
We honor “do not track” signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a “do not track” (or “DNT”) browser mechanism is in place. We do allow third-party behavioral tracking.
- Aggregate Information. We reserve the right to release Anonymous Information to anyone and for any purpose. Owner may disclose Anonymous Information about Users to advertisers, content and service providers, and other affiliated and unaffiliated companies.
- Government Agencies. In order to provide you with our services, and only where permitted by law, we may share Personally Identifiable Information you submitted with government agencies to verify relevant information.
- Service Providers. Sometimes third party service providers are retained or utilized by us and may have access to our Users’ Personally Identifiable Information for the purpose of processing and/or hosting such information on our behalf. Examples of such third party services may include analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. We use reasonable commercial efforts to limit their use of such information and to use the confidentiality and security measures identified in Security section below.
- Information Sharing Arrangements. To the extent permitted by law, we may share Personal Identifiable Information with entities with whom Owner has a joint marketing agreement or similar arrangement. Entities with whom Owner has such a joint marketing agreement or similar arrangement have agreed to protect the privacy of our Users’ Personally Identifiable Information by utilizing commercially-reasonable precautions and security measures, and to only to use Personally Identifiable Information for lawful purposes.
- Others. We may disclose Personally Identifiable Information you submitted if we have a good faith belief that disclosure of such information is helpful or reasonably necessary to: (1) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; (2) enforce our Terms and Conditions of Use including investigations of potential violations thereof; (3) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; (4) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of our Website, Users, yourself or the public; (5) investigate reports of visitors providing false or misleading information; (6) prevent or investigate reports of credit card fraud or unauthorized use; or (7) protect against misuse or unauthorized use of the Website and services.
Opting Out. Although you are required to register if you wish to use certain services on the Website, you may choose to “opt out” of receiving informational and promotional materials from us. We periodically send such materials to those Users who have not “opted out” of receiving them. These mailings clearly indicate the originator of the email and provide the customer with a method of “opting out” of receiving future communications of a similar nature.
In the Event of Merger, Sale, or Bankruptcy. In the event that Owner is acquired by or merged with a third party entity, we reserve the right to transfer or assign to such third party entity the information we have collected from our Users as part of such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control.
Security. The Website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities. We use regular malware scanning. Your Personally Identifiable Information is stored by us in secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and who are required to keep the information confidential. All credit information you supply through the Website is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (“SSL”) technology. We implement a variety of safety measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers. The Website invokes a number of websites, software, and services that were not developed or are not operated by Owner, and that are not under the control of Owner including, without limitation, your mobile phone’s or computer’s operating system, browser, email and SMS programs, dialer, and other websites and services. We cannot assure you that these third party websites and services will function safely or properly, and expressly denies any liability related to such third party websites and services. No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee it is absolute security, and Owner has no liability for the wrongful acts of third parties in accessing or disclosing your Personally Identifiable Information.
Right to Access and Change Personally Identifiable Information.
- Editing Your Personally Identifiable Information. If your Personally Identifiable Information or email address changes or you want to edit or update your information, you can do so by using your User ID and password through the Website.
- Implementing Change Request. We will use reasonable commercial efforts to make the changes you requested, but it is not always possible to modify database information. In addition, if your Personally Identifiable Information and email address have been provided to third parties, we will not be able to make changes to them. Further, such information is never completely removed from our database due to technical constraints and the fact that we back-up our systems. Therefore, you should not expect that all of your Personally Identifiable Information would be removed from our database in response to your request.
Information from Children. Owner does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register on our Website. If you are under the age of 13, please do not attempt to register on the Website or send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or e-mail address. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information through the Website. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. We encourage parents to monitor their children’s Internet usage and to use web filtering technology to supervise their children’s access to the Internet.
NOTICE FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS. Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, California users are entitled to the following consumer rights notice:
Dated: February 20, 2017